Disney has announced some very exciting news concerning 2024 Walt Disney World vacation packages! Here’s what we know:
• Disney resort guests with vacation packages beginning January 9, 2024 will once again be able to add Disney Dining Plan or Quick Service Dining Plan to their vacation package!
Here are the details on the 2 packages:
Disney Dining Plan includes –
* 1 resort refillable drink mug per person * 1 table service meal per person, per night * 1 quick service meal per person, per night * 1 snack per person, per night
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan includes-
* 1 resort refillable drink mug per person. * 2 quick service meals per person, per night * 1 snack per person, per night
Here is some helpful info concerning using Disney’s Dining Plan:
– 2 tables service meal credits can be combined & exchanged for a signature dining experience or dinner show.
– Gratuity is not included, except for dinner shows, Cinderella’s Royal Table, & private dining (standard gratuity rules apply for parties of 6 or more).
– Reservations should be made for table service restaurants & are subject to availability (reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance; 60 days before check-in day for Disney resorts guests).
– Guests ages 3-9 will need to order from the children’s menu, where available.
– Alcoholic beverages are included, only for guests who are 21 and older.
– Guests ages 10 and older (ordering from the adult menu) may choose from specialty non-alcoholic beverages, like milkshakes, smoothies, & frozen coffees.
– Meal & snack credits can be redeemed in any order. If unused, the credits will roll over day to day. All meal & snack credits will need to be redeemed before midnight of the guest’s checkout day, or they will expire.
– Resort refillable drink mugs can be used for refills at the self-service beverage locations at Disney Resort hotels until midnight of the guest’s checkout day (the mugs cannot be refilled inside the parks).
• Visits beginning January 9, 2024 with date-based tickets will no longer require park reservations! Tickets purchased as part of a vacation package are dated tickets.
• Early park entry for all Disney resort guests & extended evening hours for Deluxe resort guests will also be continuing through 2024!
• Disney has also stated that they are currently working on a way to help guests plan with Genie+ & individual Lightning Lane selections before their visit in order to help guests do less planning while in the parks & better enjoy their time with family & friends. Stay tuned for updates!
Bookings for 2024 Walt Disney World trips will open at the end of the month, on May 31st. If you’re interested in planning a trip, be sure to contact your travel agent for a quote. We recommend using Magical Adventures Travel with Amy & Andy (https://www.facebook.com/MagicalAdventuresTravelAmyAndy?mibextid=ZbWKwL). They will help you plan the perfect Disney vacation, & their services are at no additional cost to you!
Are you excited that Dining Plan is coming back & park reservations are going away? Let us know what you think!